Sunday 11 November 2012

More Dairy Cow Illustrations! Jersey heads and Bursting Udders

I recently completed three more illustrations for the same client who commissioned the five during the summer. (Go here to see the previous five) There is now a total of eight(!) in the series.

I always end up learning about the subjects I draw, (apart from generally being interested I also find it helps when I understand the subject better) - but during this project I have quite simply learned that I LOVE Jersey cows, they are so beautiful!!


 Two of these three are slightly more educational  illustrations, but are still in-keeping with the same style of the others. One includes a vet checking the cow over with a stethoscope, and another shows a detailed view of the Dairy cow's udder full of milk.





Images are (C) Amy Holliday, you may not use without permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment