Monday 23 April 2012

BBC Wildlife Competition 2012 and Glossom Feature!

BBC Wildlife Competition

Ooh the new blogspot layout is niice! I am very excited to let you know that four of my illustrations have made it to the finals in BBC Wildlife Magazine's "Wildlife Artist of the Year 2012" competition! Wow! I'm not getting my hopes up, but I will be keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed. The four that have reached the finals are:











Glossom Feature

The lovely people at Glossom have featured my "nest" typeface on their blog. I am very honoured as it is featured alongside some excellent typography work! You can check it out here.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    It's so great you've made it so far in the BBC competition!!
    Fingers crossed for you here too.
    J.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pieces Amy!! Winning that trip would be the dream of a lifetime! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this last illustration is just gorgeous :)
    you are so talented! definitely following you!
    www.lebellebow.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for that Amy and, of course, Lemonade. You've been blogged.

    ReplyDelete